When an individual is injured due to another party's negligence, a personal injury lawsuit may be justified. The consequences of any injury go beyond the immediate medical expenses associated with initial treatment and recovery. There are collateral consequences from being unable to work and accommodations that need to be made for ongoing disability and illness.
Choose Experienced Montgomery County Accident Injury Attorneys
Working with an experienced Bethesda personal injury attorney at The Law Offices of Finkelstein & Goldman, PC, can help you recover maximum compensation for your short-term and long-term medical and financial needs.
We represent individuals throughout Maryland, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas in a wide range of serious injury cases. For example:
- Automobile accidents involving cars, trucks and commercial vehicles
- Premises liability matters such as dog bites and negligent security
- Product liability and defective manufacturing
- Medical malpractice such as nursing and staffing errors, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, failure to treat and failure to provide postoperative treatment
- Dental malpractice issues such as dental surgery errors, implant errors, crowns and infections
Our firm's experience in both negotiation of settlements and courtroom proceedings has given us an acute understanding of how various legal strategies can be used to achieve maximum compensation. We prepare thoroughly for every case, gathering evidence and documentation that can stand up in trial, but recognize the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of finding solutions outside of court.
We will keep you informed of your options at every stage, and help you find the right resolution to put your life back on stable footing medically and financially.
Contact The Law Offices of Finkelstein & Goldman, PC | 240-200-4972
Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay no fees until we are effective in helping you recover compensation for your injuries. Schedule a free initial consultation with the experienced lawyers at our law firm online or by telephone at 240-200-4972 (toll free at 800-770-5479).