Email MeMatthew Feinberg
- And the Ban Plays On...For Now: Why Courts Must Consider Religion in Marriage Equality Cases, 10 U.Md. L.J. Race, Religion, Gender & Class, 221 (2011).
- The Prop 9 Decision and Courtroom Drama in the YouTube Age: Why Cameras Should be Permissible in Courtrooms During High Profile Civil Cases, 17 Cardozo J.L. & Gender 33 (2010).
- The Crime, The Case, The Killer Cocktail: Why Maryland's Capital Punishment Procedure Constitutes Cruel and Unusual Punishment, 37 U. Balt. L. Rev. 79 (2008).
- Suffering Without Suffrage: Why Felon Disenfranchisement Constitutes Vote Denial Under Section Two of the Voting Rights Act, 8 Hastings Race & Poverty L.J. 61 (2011).
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Domestic Relations
- Civil Rights
- Attorney Malpractice Defense
- Maryland, 2008
- District of Columbia, 2009
- Massachusetts, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- LL.M. - 2010
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. cum laude - 2008
- Honors: University of Baltimore Law Review Editorial Board, 2007-2008; Staff 2006-2007
- University of Virginia, Bethesda, Maryland
- B.S. Ed. - 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Freestate Legal Project, 2007 - Present
- Maryland State Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- Prince George's County Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- The Bar Association of Montgomery County, 2009 - Present